We understand that the thought of going back into public may be stressful as we have all felt the realness of "safer at home" to do our part to flatten the COVID curve. As we are tentatively preparing to re-open classes, we want to share what we are doing to keep in line with the new guidelines so we can get our social dist-DANCEing- on! :) We also want to thank you all for your patience and understanding during these times and hanging in there with our small business.
Biggest Changes in Black, Bonus Results in Pink:
1. Class sizes are going to be smaller than before to maintain more space between students. This means not all our poles will be reserved and we cannot take any walk in clients, all sign ups must be ahead of time online. More attention from your instructors, whoop!
2. Time between classes will be maintained (15-30 min) so we can clean and have less students in the space at one time and interchanging.
3. We will keep up all the increased cleaning protocols within the studio and ask Students to also do their part- washing hands before class (preferred) or using hand sanitizer, keeping items brought into the studio minimal and staying home if they feel ill at all. Spreading love, not germs <3
4. For those that are not ready to come back to group classes yet, we will continue some Zoom virtual class options posted on Mindbody for $10 each or you can use a credit you have. Dance like no-ones watching in the comfort of your home!
5. Air hugs will be our go to! We want nothing more than to squeeze you but we also want to keep in mind this may not be the safest for either party yet. Smiles and love all around but we will be contact light in class. Feel the good vibes, no touching required!
6. Masks are welcome but optional. You may see some instructors also wearing them. We should have disposable masks available for purchase if you need one for $3. Great way to practice your "smize" aka smile with your eyes : )
7. BYO- water or towel if you prefer. We will still have alcohol/towels for each student but we will be holding off on our fridge use/water canister (shared items) for now. But we will never take away the communal feminine products.
8. Our schedule will be light to start and ramp up as we move forward so we can make sure we maintain dist-dance-ing protocol and do our part to keep everyone healthy. Taking things slow so we don't hurt ourselves.
There may be some additional considerations put into practice during class and for these we will have signs posted inside and/or communicate them in person. This is our new normal for now so we can all get back to Impulse and the true ESCAPE dancing and moving our bodies provides for our mental and physical health. Please respond to this email with any questions you have, we are happy to hear from you and happy to help!
Sarah & Your Impulse Pole Dance Team